Super Hyalu Energy Ampoule
Super Hyal Energy Ampoule is a dual functional ampoule(anti-wrinkle, skin brightening) that deeply fills skin energy.
‘Glyceryl Glucoside’, the main ingredient of the resurrection plant that maintains vitality in the barren desert, opens the moisture path in the skin and provides vitality to the skin.
‘Pink Flower Biome’ fermented with a special method has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-wrinkle properties. The skin lactic acid bacteria microbiome and exosome technology are also grafted to deliver moisture and vitality to the skin.
Super Hyal Energy Ampoule is a specialized product developed to enhance the effect of microneedling or beauty equipment for moisturzing management and skin regeneration.
- Functional cosmetics for moisturizing and rejuvenating
- Systematic management with AutoMTS
- Anti-wrinkle and Anti-aging
- Skin-texture care
Vitality and moisturizing
Glyceryl glucoside, a major component of resurrection plants and plants growing in deserts, revitalizes cells and activates aquaporin so that more moisture can be absorbed, thereby increasing the skin’s self-reliance.
Anti-inflammatory anti-oxidant, anti-wrinkle
[Pink Flower biome]
As a medicinal plant, the pink needle flower is first pland to settle in an area where there is a fire and has strong vitality. It is excellent for moisturzing/anti-wrinkle/anti-bacterial, with beneficial skin bacteria.
Skin beneficial bacteria
[Lactobacillus exosome Lipsome]
Unlike skin in their 50s, ‘Lactobacilus’, a lactic acid bacteria that exists more in healthy skin in their 20s, imrpoves skin cell regeneration, wrinkle improvement, skin moisture, elastcity, and pigmentation.
Skin delivery technology
[Exosomes & Liposomes]
Exosomes & Liposomes
Exsomes that connect cells to cells stably deliver active substances in the skin in the same nano size as cells. Liposomized 1 billion lactobacillus exosmes to penetrate deep into the skin.
- German cosmetic raw material company BITOP’s patented ingredient ‘Glycoin Natural’ is derived from the main substances that make up plants that grow wild in the desert, such as Easter plants.
- It activates ‘aquaporin’, a moisture pathway from the outer skin to the inner skin, and maintains the vital cells of the plant itself as it is the main component of plants growing
in extreme environments with high temperature, dryness, and UV rays.
- There are clinical results of the properties of raw materials for skin texture and elasticity, skin layer strengthening and moisture content increase.
- Pink needle flower (Epilobium Angustifolium), a medicinal plant widely used in traditional medicine, is also called ‘fireweed’, meaning that it is the first plant to settle down in a fire zone.
- It has various effects on skin regeneration such as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-aging, but it has few side effects, so it is most often used as a herbal medicine
and is rich in vitamins A and C.
- Pink Flower Biome, created by fermenting pink needle flowers isolated from Almaty Lake in Kazakhstan, Lactobacillus isolated from the extract, and lactic acid bacteria through a special method, has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, The anti-wrinkle effect is maximized.
- When we compared and analyzed the ‘microbiome’, which is a lactic acid bacteria that exists in the skin of people in their 20s and 50s, ‘Lactobacillus lactobacilli’, which was found a lot in the skin of people in their 20s.
- One billion ‘Lactobacillus lactobacillus exosomes’ are liposomed to penetrate more into the skin.
- Clinical evaluation of ‘Lactobacillus exosome’ confirmed the effect of wrinkles around the eyes, skin moisturizing, elasticity, density, pigmentation improvement, and anti-aging effect.