Get answer to frequently asked questions about CODE-X below
What is CODE-X?
CODE-X is a medically engineered device with microneedle for skin rejuvenation procedure.
Multiple treatments are carried out not only on face, but legs, back, neck or other areas where you notice damaged or aging skin.
How does it work?
Code-X creates micro-channels at a rate of 5,500 per second with same speed and power to stimulate collagen production and the body’s own regenerative response.
The capability allows for needling without shaking, enabling precise treatment.
With All functionality ‘operation time recording, speed step, and battery status’ in visible user interface at a glance, can be controlled with a button for a specialist to get the results of the treatments as planned and minimizes the downtime.
Why use it?
Launched 2023 and new type of wireless microneedling called CODE-X, it solved the major problem of wireless device; Consistency of force and speed during use.
A high-quality motor, battery, and independently developed PCB (program) solve the user’s inconvenience.
With stable and smart system of CODE-X treatments, you can be confident that treatments are carried out to the highest safety standards, while preventing unnecessary skin tissue damage and dramatically reducing downtime.
Certificate : KC, CE
*Certificated in 2023: MFDA, FDA 510K, CE MDR
Is it safe?
Definitely, we ensure the safety with 5 reasons.
- 14 yesars microneedling professional manufacturing company with ISO 13485, GMP
- Get consistent treatment result with Battery Management System that maintain same power regardless of remaining battery level
- Symmetrical and envenly spaced medical needles through several successive manufacturing steps for safely creating the skin-channel.
- No fluid backflow, no cross-contamination
- Precise needle penetration depth adjustment on the handpiece and ergonomic design
How many hours it works?
Contiuous working time of CODE-X is 2.5 hours without any slow down of speed
How long does the results last?
A full-face can be treated in as little as 10 minutes