Cica-Water Derma Cream
Cica Water Derma Cream is a functional cream effective for skin soothing, regeneration and moisturizing.
Cica Biome, which is used as a base of the cream instead of purified water, is a combination of bifida fermentation seafood, madecasoside, and vasculus extract to help soothe the skin and regenerate the skin with five kinds of ceramides.
5% Panthenol fills the skin with moisture and Lactic acid bring back your skin health.
Cica Water Derma Cream is not only used for regenerative care after skin care treatment such as microneedling, but also for personal skincare.
- Post care of microneedling
- Anti-wrinkle and Anti-aging
- Skin-texture care
Regenerative Cream for Microneedling
4 ingredients for reinforcement of skin barrier
Cica biome, the base of cica water, contains Centella Asiatica Extract and Madecassoside, which is effective in suppressing skin inflammation and recovering skin wounds. It also includes skin flora to protect skin barriers by preventing penetration of external harmful substances.
Ceramide complex that combines five kinds of ceramide (Ceramide EOP, NP, AP, NS, and AS), which is effective in skin recovery, reconstructs damaged skin barriers and moisturizes the outside and inside.
Panthenol not only helps regenerate skin tissue, but also maintains skin moisture, and beneficial bacteria such as Bifida fermentation filtration increase moisture retention.
During the regeneration process, the cells in the dermal layer are divided and finally become Keratinocytes natural peeling agent “Hatching EX” is not irritating unlike chemical peeling agents and improves skin texture.
After skin care treatment, our skin lacks moisture and barriers weaken during the regeneration process. At this time, Regeneration care should be properly performed to increase the management effect.regeneration care must be properly performed to increase the effectiveness of care.
It took nine months to determine ingredients and find a reliable ODM company with the goal of creating a perfect derma cream for microneedling aftercare.
- CicaBiome, which accounts for 56% of all ingredients, consists of centella asiatica extract,
madecasoside (CICA), beneficial bacteria, and panthenols.
- The centella asiatica extract and madecasoside (CICA) are effective in skin anti-inflammatory and have antibacterial activity, which is effective in treating skin wounds and diseases, and moisturizing.
- Streptococcus Thermophilus (Microbiome) which is a beneficial skin bacteria that exists 10 times higher
in women in their 20s than women in their 50s.
- Streptococcus Thermophilus is effective in preventing penetration of external bacteria by increasing
the ceramide and improving skin barriers.
- Ceramide is a substance that exists in the stratum corneum(skin barrier), and accounts for 50% of the intercellular lipids that form brick structures, and is produced in the body, but reduces production due to aging.
- There are a total of 12 types of ceramides identified in the human body that act as skin barriers and protective membranes, but a total of 5 types of ceramides(EOP, NS, NP, AS, AP) registered in INCI (International Name Act for Cosmetics).
- The 5-barrier ceramide liposome contained in the cica water derma cream enhanced penetration by liposome-forming five kinds of ceramide using a method to give elasticity.
[ Comparison of moisture between the applied
and unapplied areas of Panthenol for 30 days ]
- Panthenol forms a moisture layer on the skin to prevent moisture loss, so it has the effect of moisturizing the skin.
- Bifida Ferment Filtrate, a beneficial skin bacteria, revitalizes the skin and enhances skin vitality, and is also a major component of Advanced Night Repair(Estee ***). enough to be called a “Moisture magnet.” Cica Water Derma Cream contains 50,000 PPM Panthenol.
- Bifida Ferment Lysate is made by the fermentation process of Bifida (lactic acid bacteria), and fermented lactic acid bacteria suppress skin inflammation, help strengthen barriers, and protect the skin layer to prevent moisture loss.
[ Skin texture improvement of Hatching EX ]
- Hatching EX is a protein ferment that is created by gene recombination of the hatching enzyme of Oncorhynchus mykiss and it tears and dissolves the egg membrane or eggshells of Oncorhynchus mykiss.
- Hatching EX’s ability to break down proteins has been confirmed to be similar to that of Salicylic acid.
Hatching EX is used as natural peeling agent that is not irritating skin.